Sunday, October 5, 2008

The haircut


So, this was supposed to be just a normal haircut with the hair going to the chin line all the way down around the back. But, I trusted Kenzie my hair stylist and let her do her thing. You know how it goes with talking about everything thats been happening in the last several months. Well, she finished and my hair was shorter than I expected, but I love it. It now only takes about 6 to 7 minutes to blow dry and style for the morning. Getting up at 5:20am this has been nice to not have to fuss with the hair for 10 to 15 minutes anymore. Anyway, tell me what you think???
Conference today and yesterday have been awesome as usual, I love this time of year to hear the words of our leaders and get their direction and guidance. Last night it was cold enough, and rained enough to have snow on the mountain peaks. I can't even explain how beautiful and majestic it is to be so close to such beauty. I drive on the bench of the Wasatch range, I can look over the valley and see for miles. I still marvel over the views out here.

3 comments:

MotherToMany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MotherToMany said...

Looks good. Reminds me of Pam's hair cut a little.

I wish I had mountains around me. They really are majestic.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Love it:) I wish I was there enjoying the beautiful weather! Pray that we can be there for next conference!!