Monday, October 20, 2008

The doc needs a new measuring Tape


So I had instruction to take the bandage off today. Not knowing what I would find, except the doctor told us that the incision was only about 1 inch long. Wrooong, it's 3 and who knows how wide, and I can't sit, so I went searching for some more bandage, and I found the exact type that the doc used. A medical supply place in Layton had it and now I can have cushion again. Yeah. You should have seen me getting in and out of the car. Where's the camera's when you need them!!! I looked like an old lady trying to get in the car, but then I couldn't reach the car door handle without the dang thing hurting , not a fun site. What a dilemma, I was just happy that the parking lot was empty because I would've needed to explain to some people what I was trying to do. Oh well, I got what I needed and that's all that mattered to me.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Mom, I should know to expect these gross entries :) I hope it gets to feeling better soon. I love ya, and thanks for the fun package
Pam

Pam said...

Hey mom I have a blog now. Check it out and tell me what ya think.
Love ya,
Pam

Diane said...

Sorry about the grossness of it, but I don't get to share my fun with anybody here!!!!lol :)