Thursday, October 2, 2008

Can you believe it I'm finally a blogger. Hopefully this will keep us more connected than the e mail way of communicating. It's a busy year already and we hope that this will be easier.
This week we have Amy in town. We might even get to meet her "mister right". We will be having dinner with Biff Brett Kensie, Amy, (hopefully Chuck) and us three Chad Kait and myself on Sunday after conference. We are excited to see them and share some fun times. I'll try to post some pictures in the near future, that ought to be interesting for me to do.

1 comment:

MotherToMany said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

There should be a button that when you scroll over it says "add picture" and it'll allow you to upload a picture directly from your computer. That would be the easiest.

Other ways would include starting a Photobucket account which I don't think you want to do yet.

Much love!