Sunday, October 4, 2009

Love Utah in the Fall

This time of the year is so gorgeous. We have very mature trees, which are turning colors and then in our backyard we can see the amazing mountains with the snow top peaks. This is refreshing since most of my time is sticking around the house still recouperating.
I have an amazing daughter and husband who take very good care of me. If I didn't have them I would be going crazy by now.
Many sad moments over the last month. The biggest one was the lose of my dear friend Renee' Barr. She was a great example to me and taught me many life lessons. She will greatly missed in my life and I'm sure her family. Another thing was yet another surgery on the knee. It went well until the day that I was discharged and then ended up in the ER two days later with cellulitus. After 10 days the infection came back and those two episodes of infection has taken a lot out of me, more so than I expected. We also had a lot of unexpected medical bills that seem to come when it was least expected. So far the longest that I'm able to stay on the leg is now up to about 30 to 40 minutes, which is good since a week ago it was only 20 minutes.
Well as the ole saying goes, " When you dealt a bowl of lemons just make some lemonade".
So off to the kitchen to make some yummy lemonade.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Just make sure to share some of that yummy lemonade! Love ya