1. I still love winters. Especially when I can look out my back windows and see the most beautiful snow covered mountains. Or when I wake up and see fresh fallen snow on the ground, and it's still snowing outside.
2. I am so grateful for the most wonderful parents I have. What they have taught me, and who I am because of them.
3. I'm sad to see my parents lose more of their strength and mental capacities, each time I talk with them. I wish I could be closer to them, or at least see them more often then I do.
4. I love those who serve our Nation in the military, especially my son Andrew who is serving our country right now. How brave and honorable they are to me, and how little respect they get for all they do for each and everyone of us.
5. I have come to the conclusion that I still do not like to give road tests to those who are not ready for road tests. I'm grateful to not be hurt today, because of people who think they should drive.
6. I'm grateful for my children and the joy they are in my life. All 8 of them.
7. I feel blessed to have so many beautiful and loving grandchildren, all 22 of them.
8. I would be lost and probably not be here today if it wasn't for the most wonderful man in my life, Chad. He helps me in more ways then I can even list.
9. I'm blessed for all the wonderful friends I have in my life and are truely my dearest friends who have helped keep my head above water, when I wanted to give up throughout my life.
10. I'm thankful for the Gospel in my life that helps me find the balance with all aspects of my life, and helps me be the best person I know how to be.